2-day Bullying in the workplace training programme
This workshop is run in-house at your workplace or at a venue of your choice.
An in depth, dynamic, creative, fun and educational 2-day training programme for managers and staff who want to learn more about dealing with bullying in the workplace.
Although this creative training workshop will be fun, it is a serious and important programme run by trained professional anti-bullying specialists.
This creative programme will provide an overview of bullying, strategies for dealing with bullying in the workplace, and how to identify and monitor bullying and how to create and implement a policy of non-tolerance of bullying in your place of work. In addition we will carry out a basic needs assessment of your organisation and participants on the course. Assertiveness and confidence skills training is provided to all participants.
Developing and maintaining a company anti-bullying policy
Participants will be given training plans to help follow-up the session. The booking organisation will receive continued post workshop support for up to a year.
Certificates of attendance are an additional cost.
Overview of your training package:2-day Workplace bullying training progamme
- introductions and group dynamics.
- what is bullying.
- positive atmosphere creates productive workers.
- strategies for dealing with bullying.
- monitoring and reporting.
- rights and responsibilities.
- anti bullying policy.
- needs assessments.
- one-to-one advice and feedback.
- overview, Q&A.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have a deeper understanding of bullying including being able to recognise, define and describe it. They will understand the importance of good working relationships and how to work together to create an anti-bullying ethos within the organisation. Participants will also have a range of positive strategies for reporting and dealing with bullying in the workplace. Participants will gain insights into their own behaviours, its affect on others and how to improve individual skills.
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your office, place of work or a venue of your choice
- Size of group: Up to 20 participants
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- total cost is £3950 for up to 20 participants.
- costs include travel, accommodation, resources, design and delivery of training programme.
- costs do not include promotion of the programme, the cost of your venue or additional resources.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, training plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2014
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the tropical paradise of Malaysia. It's more than just a training programme, it's an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will prepare and leave you with the tools to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle with a group of indigenous peoples, the Temiars, known as the most peaceful people in the world.