2-day Peer Support and a Whole School Approach training programme
These are run in-house in your school, college or university.
An in depth, dynamic, creative, fun and educational 2-day training programme for teachers, lecturers, administrators, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, managers, parents, school governors and other educationalists who want to learn more about dealing with bullying in an educational context.
Although this creative training workshop will be fun, it is a serious and important programme run by trained professional anti-bullying specialists.
This creative programme will provide an overview of bullying and anti-bullying strategies. Central to this programme is the understanding of and the setting up a peer support network and the concept of a whole school approach to dealing with bullying.
Participants will be given a resource plan and a lesson plan to help follow-up the sessions. The booking organisation will receive continued post workshop support for up to a year.
Certificates of attendance are an additional cost.
Confidential evaluation of existing practice is available for an additional cost.2-day Peer Support
- introductions and group dynamics.
- what is bullying.
- anti-bullying strategies and experience.
- peer mediation and peer support.
- setting up and maintaining an in-house peer support programme.
- external peer support.
- a whole school approach.
- in depth Q&A and problem solving.
At the end of the course, participants will have a deeper understanding of bullying including being able to define and describe it. Participants will be able to raise awareness of bullying in their schools and communities, help set up a peer support networkand maintain it. Participants will also see the value of peer support for both the peer supporters and the peers they support
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your school, college, university or local authority venue
- Size of group: Up to 50 teachers/staff
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- total cost is £2800 for a full groups training day.
- costs include travel, accommodation, resources, design and delivery of training programme.
- costs do not include promotion of the programme, the cost of your venue or additional resources.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, raining plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For for more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2013
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the paradise they call Malaysia. Its more than just a training programme, its an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will help leave you prepared to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle, staying with a tribe known as the most peacful people in the world called the Temiars.