1-day Peer and Cyber Mentoring training programme
This workshop is run in-house at your school, university, workplace or at a venue of your choice.
An introductory, dynamic, creative, fun and educational 1-day training programme for teachers, lecturers, administrators, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, managers, parents, school governors and other educationalists who want to learn more about dealing with cyberbullying.
Although this creative training workshop will be fun, it is a serious and important programme run by trained professional anti-bullying specialists.
This creative programme will provide an overview of bullying and cyberbullying, strategies for dealing with bullying, and how to set up and maintain peer mentor and cyber mentor programmes in your school.
Participants will be given a resource plan to help follow-up the session. The booking organisation will receive continued post workshop support for up to a year.
Certificates of attendance are an additional cost.
Confidential evaluation of existing practice is available for an additional cost.
Overview of your training package:1-day Peer and Cyber Mentor workshop
- introductions and group dynamics.
- what is bullying and cyberbullying.
- peer and cyber mentors.
- training up mentors.
- mentors within a whole school approach.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have a deeper understanding of bullying and cyberbullying including being able to define and describe it. They will have a deeper understanding of how mentoring programmes can help reduce bullying and how to train mentors and set up a mentoring programme in school.
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your school, college, university, workplace or local authority venue
- Size of group: Up to 50 participants
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- total cost is £1800 for up to 50 participants.
- costs include travel, accommodation, resources, design and delivery of training programme.
- costs do not include promotion of the programme, the cost of your venue or additional resources.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, training plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2013
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the tropical paradise of Malaysia. It's more than just a training programme, it's an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will prepare and leave you with the tools to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle with a group of indigenous peoples, the Temiars, known as the most peaceful people in the world.